Saturday, November 8, 2008

not funny

What am I going to do with mine

Be grateful for everyone and for what I have now.
Do it now! We only have so much time left and appreciate every moment of existence.
Be grateful for the fact that we have the eyes to see, the opportunity of a new day, and simply being alive.
Choose to feel depressed and unhappy, or choose to find something to appreciate, and change the point of attraction at every moment.
Life is fragile. And being happy is a choice we must make each day when we wake up.

Appreciate every moment, look for solutions and try the best to live in moment as well as appreciate it.
Take a moment to appreciate how nice a quiet night can be while writing on cubicle.
How wonderful it is that I have access to the internet and find literally any information that I want.

Things that I want to do or achieve from this point onwards in my life.

Be alert at all times, be alert, be aware, and have a plan.
Become more organized
Find my purpose in life
Eat healthy
Have multiple sources of income
Achieve financial freedom
Cook decent meal for her
Finish Sons de Carrilhoes part 2
Spend few nights at Taj Exotica Resort and Spa
and lots more with first step of being grateful.

Go gratitude.

2 comments:

Nil said...

The once in a month post is here. Firstly, I see the words, I read them and I understand them ... but like we said earlier ... do you mean them. Cause if you are saying it without feeling it, then it's just meaningless words. You may want to have a relook at your expectations on what is "something" and has meaning or what is "nothing". On a lighter note, when are you gonna cook a decent meal for all of us? Guess that will have to wait for a while longer.

macK said...

yeah, guitar's collecting dust, that's for sure.