Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Longer than Average

Starting to grow my hair longer and it's a difficult in-between stage.

Never had lots of different hairstyle over the time and never delayed my visit to salon,
guess that my hair literally refuses to grow anymore.

Short, messy, long, bald, faux-hawk, curly, wavy, mod, spiky, and Fro..

However, long haircuts are worth taking care of because on the right faces with the right looks,
I do agree that long haircuts looks cool

with bed head look, partly covering the face

It's time to adopt the hippie philosophy of love, peace and freedom.

Our hair is our beauty, care our hair carefully

4 comments:

Nil said...

You - adopting the hippie philosophy . . . I thought that would never happen until my face turned blue .... wait a minute, it is blue in your blog. If your hair really becomes as long as a hippie, then it would be okay for you to get a butterfly tattoo I guess .... but the rate your hair is growing, don't know how long I may need to wait.

Ser said...

Agreed. One must care of his/her crowning glory. Cheers.

macK said...

my, my. scary what the cubicle tells you sometimes :)

Anonymous said...

Dude, your long hair dreams might take a while... I heard brandy works...